Friday, February 26, 2010

Water

Since my last post was about food, I thought I should make a post about my favorite drinks.

Water - Pretty much the best stuff on earth. When I started "dieting" and exercising a little over a year ago I attributed most of my success to drinking the right amount of water each day. It also helped that I had stopped drinking soda which had all those lovely extra calories. I got off track with my dieting but have kept off 30 pounds and when I am doing everything that I should I lose all that cottage cheese on my legs! Woo Hoo! When I first got to Arizona I quickly realized how nasty the tap water is. I soon bought a brita water filter and some vitamin C tablets to help with the taste and now I drink it all the time!

Italian Soda - I had this for the first time at my friend's party in Arizona. I had strawberry flavored italian soda and it was pretty good but I don't have a real strong opinion on it yet. I want to try some other flavors soon.

Juice - I haven't really had any in a while but I'll pretty much drink any flavor of juice, and I prefer to drink it with breakfast.

Soda - I used to drink soda all the time, but recently have stopped. I will drink it every once in a great while now. It just tastes delicious. My favorite flavors are grape, orange, and lemon lime.

And to top it all off, I love root beer floats! That's all for now! What are your favorite drinks? Is there anything you think I should try?

1 comment:

  1. I love Italian sodas. They're so easy to make, too. If you have the syrups (which are a little expensive, if you want to get more than one flavor), you just put ice in the glass, fill it 2/3 full of club soda, pour in the flavor syrup to taste, and fill the rest of the glass with milk or cream. Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete