Saturday, February 20, 2010

Promises

(Picture coming soon)
I have been uber stressed out lately and almost went into the hospital for it. Anyway, tonight stress started to build up again, especially after I went to buy some food other than ramen (I've pretty much lived off of Ramen and Mac & Cheese for 19 years) but I didn't realize that I wouldn't be able to use the checks I had, so I pretended to not be stressed out about that while heading home. Then, I got off the light rail and after finishing about half the walk to the apartment I looked over my shoulder and saw a rainbow and got so excited and happy. Seriously though, I was like jumping up and down and I ran ro get my camera, which unfortunately didn't take very good pictures of the rainbow, but all well. The rainbow is a reminder that God does keep his promises and loves us.
I love Patriarchal Blessings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment