Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Letter

Dear Mr. Calc III Professor,

As of joining your class I have noticed your "different" teaching pattern. You talk about the stars, and outer space, martians, and cake. Now, don't get me wrong, I am an avid lover of math. If all else goes wrong, I know that I can turn to my math equations to calm and comfort me. The only problem with this is that since joining your class I have had a hard time doing anything at all to comfort me or even do fun activities. I am constantly thinking of planes and how they relate to eachother and when I look at the stars I picture a big box in the sky with vectors and I can't seem to get the word parallelpiped out of my head. Oh, and your jokes are funny sometimes, but next time I bake a cake I'll be thinking about planes. Get it? PLANE Cake! Yeah, exactly. Anyway, I have to get going because I am in need of studying for your ridiculous testa and quizzes. I'm a bit lost, but I know I'll catch up.... eventually.


See you soon,

Mixed Messages

No comments:

Post a Comment