Thursday, February 18, 2010

Preparation

Anyone who knows even the least bit about me knows that ever since joining The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints I have wanted to serve a full time mission. Over the past several months that I have been in Arizona a lot has happened that has made me think that it might not be part of God's plan for me to serve a mission, but not to get married either. Well, today I randomly decided to watch videos on youtube of people opening their mission calls and it got me all emotional and wanting to serve a mission again. This also explains a certain line in my patriarchal blessing. Let's just say God know how bipolar I am. :) Anyway, I have decided I am going to try to prepare just in case I do go, which would be in less than 2 years! I want to get on the sleeping schedule and whatnot and get better with scripture studies and planning my days and prayer and everything. I also have PMG which will probably be a main tool for me to study with soon. Not only do I believe this will be great preparation for a mission, but for life as well and it will hopefully help me get better with other areas in my life that need to be worked upon!

I love missionaries! <3

1 comment:

  1. YAY missions!!!!! I seriously have the same thoughts sometimes. So I completely understand. You will figure out if it's right for you:)

    ReplyDelete