Thursday, February 4, 2010

Marathons

There are several types of marathons that I am involved in. The first one is a Lost marathon. I had only seen the show once or twice before this past weekend but I am almost through the entire first season. I haven't really decided my feelings towards the show yet.

Also, I have REALLY been wanting to run in a marathon since I started losing weight. The only problem is I'm at a point where I've kind of stopped working out and I need to get back on that. I also hate running outside where way more people can see me. Maybe I'll get over that one day or when I get better at running I'll try to find someone to run with.

I also just got finished a marathon of The Secret Life of the American Teenager. The show is okay, but it's not one of my favorites.

Anyway, I am sure there are other types of marathons I am involved in, but I'm way tired and there is nothing I can do about that except go to sleep. Farewell for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment