Saturday, February 27, 2010

Layout

As you should have noticed, I have changed my layout for March. I am Irish and usually do celebrate Saint Patrick's Day with corned beef and cabbage, but we'll see what happens this year. Since yesterday I have been thinking about creating my own layout for the blog that could be more of a permanent one and I might make a new one every so often, but this way I have more creative license and can choose my themes. Maybe if I get good enough at making backgrounds and you like mine I would be willing to make one for you, but that will probably be in the distant future and I'll post more about it if and when that happens! I can't believe February is practically over. Two months have flown by so quickly!

1 comment:

  1. I do my own blog layouts. I download lots of free digital scrapbooking kits, and then I learned how to make my own layouts on this blog. I like it better than having a single frozen-in-place graphic background like so many people have.

    ReplyDelete