Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Love To See The Temple




Tonight was the ward temple trip and I decided that for this temple trip that I was not going to bring family names, even though I have many left that need to be done. I am saving a few for a near future temple trip with some of the returned missionaries that taught me on their mission, so that should be pretty amazing!
The Mesa temple has always been my favorite temple, ever since I was baptized and the first time that I was able to enter that baptismal font and the area surrounding it I knew why it was my favorite and why I felt I had such a connection with the Mesa temple. It is truly amazing and such a blessing to have lived in Arizona for this time and even if I leave soon I hope to be able to come back one day. Everytime I have gone to the Mesa temple I have experienced a unique and awesome tender mercy of the Lord from the people I meet there to the names that I am proxy for and it is such a wonderful blessing. These tender mercies have helped to increase my testimony and truly remind me of the things that are important in life. It's so awesome and you should definitely go to the temple as often as possible!
Also, I think I'm starting to slack on my blog updates because of all the craziness in my life, but hopefully that gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment