Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bashing in the Rain


"Singing in the rain"
So, today has been quite the eventful day for me. Did I tell you about my 7:30 am institute class? After an early start I was getting lunch when I was stopped to take a little survey... about Christ and heaven. Of course, the girls were a bit curious and began asking questions, especially after I told them I grew up Baptist and then converted to Mormonism. They tried to make the questions sound innocent and "curious" but I could tell that it was more than that - that they were trying to find a question I couldn't answer and were indirectly attacking my faith, my belief in Christ. I feel like I held my ground pretty well and completed their survey for them. Anyway, after I was done I left for Mesa Community College for the day so that I could check out about taking classes over there, at least for this semester. It was a lot of running around but after about 4 hours I got everything done and all the paperwork submitted and I now have a schedule for the spring semester. YAY! Only problem now is I have to find money to buy a U Pass so I can get over there everyday. Ugh. All well. I'm sure it will all work itself out. :)



Oh, and I currently have this obsession with grilled chicken caesar salad. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment