Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Don't stop, never give up"
So, yesterday in the midst of the icky weather everything seemed to go wrong for me. My whole school schedule would have to be changed... if I was attending school this semester. I haven't been able to get the substantial amount of money I need to stay in school and now I'm looking for a place to live and a job. I'm scared that I won't be able to stay in Arizona, but whatever happens happens. While I was taking a shower this morning I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to transfer to BYU-I or something, but I'm really not sure. I'd still have to find a job up there and I'm just worried and stressed out. Because of all the stress I even went several thousand calories over my "diet" yesterday and I'm just having a hard time handling all the news. Hopefully today will go better. :/

3 comments:

  1. I hope everything works out for you!! You're in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm just glad the sun is back out. It's making me a little bit happier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww girl I'm so sorry, I had no idea!!! I definitely hope everything works out for you! But I'm glad you found my blog! Now we can be blog buddies! :)

    ReplyDelete