Monday, January 18, 2010

And So It Begins

"Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in their pleasure takes joy, even as though 'twere his own."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


As many (Okay, so maybe just a few) of you may know, I have two other blogs that I rarely post on. In creating this new blog I hope to succeed at something I have failed at and I hope to bring together my two separate worlds created in my other blogs. My goal is to update this blog at least once a day and to:

1: Once a day analyze a quote or post one for people to think about
2: Reflect on my life and share my experiences with others
3: Share the gospel because of the huge part of my life that it is
4: Develop into a more beautiful human being and hopefully bring others along for the ride
5: Be accountable
6: Post updates on my weight loss/ exercise goal and plan
7: And anything else that may need to be done!

(I am thinking about using the colors above as sort of a code, but we'll see how it works out. I might scratch that plan)

Anyway, I hope to have at least a few people following along that can help me out and share in my journey. If you do decide to buckle in, I am way excited and if not, I will sorely miss you. :( Anyway, here goes nothing and expect to be seeing more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment