Monday, March 1, 2010

Blessings

So, today has been quite the eventful day. I started it by waking up rather late because stake conference was at 1. Then, at stake conference the theme was all about reactivation, and so after meeting we went out in companionships to try to find some "lost sheep" which was actually a pretty awesome experience. In between sessions I made my famous mexican lasagna for dinner and had a piece before I left for the session at 7. After that session I had asked my previous home teacher from 5th ward to give me a priesthood blessing because I haven't had one in a while and I really needed one because of everything that's going on in my life lately. It was pretty much awesome, although it made me just a tad bit hyper tonight and I should probably get to bed soon, although I don't have class until 1 pm on Mondays. Anyway, that is just a brief overview of my day. I would write more, but I really should be heading to bed soon! I love life! (Somtimes. Haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment